Which style engagement ring or wedding band fits her/him best?
With so many setting styles to choose from, where do you begin?
Here are a few questions you can ask yourself or your significant other. Hopefully these tips will help get you started in the right direction:
- Would she like something with diamonds in the ring (shank) or maybe a simple solitaire?
- Halo (diamonds encompassing the center stone) or maybe a three stone design?
- Thin band or thick band?
- What style best fits her personality?
- What size and shape diamond do I get?
- What best fits her lifestyle and what activities is she involved in?
- What color metal should I go with and what will compliment her skin tone?
- What band width would he like?
- What best fits his lifestyle?
- What color and type metal should I go with?
- Which metal finish will do best with wear and tear?
- Does he work a lot with his hands and risk injury?
- Diamonds or no diamonds?
I’m sure some of these questions, if not all, have crossed your mind. Based on the answer to these questions, I can guide you to the perfect setting style to match your needs. Check out my Instagram page for design ideas: https://www.instagram.com/helpbuyingadiamond/